Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi There,

Previously we have been using Polycom PVX (older software) with the .plcm Speed Dial Files.

I am wondering if there is an equivalent .plcm type of file for the Telepresence m100 Software

I cant find it in any Doco anywhere

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I've built a speed Dial front end to Real Presense Mobile (for Android).  It works well.   Polycom has not released the M100 API so there hasn't been any development that I'm aware of in that area...  

Cheers,

Gary M

HP Recommended

So is Telepresence m100 the replacement software for Polycom PVX? Or is there another application that allows me to have speed dial files?

What we want to do is have in meeting rooms the direct conference shortcut on the desktop (easy for users) so they dont need to launch an application then select the meeting room.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.