Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am having an issue with my group series when joining calender meetings. 

When i am invided to a meeting that contains a conference ID, the group series tries to call the conference ID, and is unsuccessful. even editing the invite to not have a cnference ID does not work. this issue seems to only be an issue if the user has a number assigined to their S4B caccount. inviting from a standalone S4B account calles the SIP address successfully.

i am creating invites through the office 365 mail > new meeting > add skype meeting. 

the group series 500 software version is 6.1.1-370109

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Matt,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Are these federated users or on our own Skype setup?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

they are all on our own skype setup. 

Matt

HP Recommended

Hello Matt,

The only issue I am aware is that at present the GroupSeries cannot parse Invites send from an outside organisation utilizing TNEF.

This will be addressed in a future release so your issue sounds different.

Can you get this into support?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I will proceed to contacting Polycom support

Matt

HP Recommended

Hi

I thought i would update you. i have managed to fix this myself. 

looking at the Call Detail Report, i noticed that all failed meeting joins were using the H.323 transport type. in the network settings, the device was set to H.323 as being preference 1 over SIP for vidio calling and audio calling. changing this so that SIP is preference 1 has fixed this issue. i have attached the new settings

Matt

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.