Occasional Contributor

RPG 500 + SFB Video call with more than one SFB participant

Hi, 

We have a RPG 500 with SFB Online working great when a video call is made from the PRG 500 to a single SFB user. However, when trying to have a conference video call with the RPG 500 + 2 SFB online users, the call drops. I would like to know if this is a limitation or if there is a setting that can be changed to allow multiple SFB participants. 

The details of our device is below: 

RPG 500

Release - 6.1.0-310348

Thanks

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RPG 500 + SFB Video call with more than one SFB participant

Hello Mwahab,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The GroupSeries in conjunction with Skype for Business online is not a currently publicly supported setup. You can participate within the Polycom TAP program and can get access to support.

We are unable to help you outside of this if you are not a TAP participant up until we receive official Microsoft certification. At this present time we are not certified and we cannot comment when we will be.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Occasional Contributor

Re: RPG 500 + SFB Video call with more than one SFB participant

Hi Steffan, 

Thanks for your reply, can you advise me how we I can join the Polycom TAP program please?