Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

Enpoint is an RPG 500.

Is anyone able to tell me whether there is any API notification (e.g. sysstatus, sysalerts...) which will tell me when video sync is detected on an HDMI input?  The client wants to use this to automate other aspects of the room via AMX, and I don't currently have an endpoint with which to test.

Many thanks

Julien

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The clarifying question is “what do they really intend to do?”

The codec will automatically detect and send HDMI from a content input… and thus will change the API local status of “vcbutton near”

There is no API status event generated by any input set as “people”.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.