Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have an issue about the two monitors of the Group 500 and multipoint calls from an Avaya MCU (Scopia Elite 5110).

I need to "split" the video output from the MCU in the two monitors outputs of the Group 500. On the first, the current speaker from the conference, and in the second the other participants. The MCU automatically detects which endpoint is "speaking", and put the video from the corresponding endpoint in a larger window into its video output.

I'm figuring out how to to this. Need I a licence to multipoint calls installed in the Group 500?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The first question will be 'what is the software version of the RPG 500?'

Calling to an MCU is a point-to-point call and not a multi-point call (unless you place two separate calls from the same unit).

I'm not sure what you're asking is supported by the RPG or Avaya software (or any vendor).  I would think the MCU software would have to somehow identify the main speaker stream in the entire video stream so that the endpoint software could isolate/extract and send to a specific monitor.

HP Recommended

I think you are referring to the monitor profile settings. Try setting them like this and see if this gives you outcome you are looking for.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.