Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Marek,

Again I am unable to tell when we archive Microsoft qualification. At present we are not qualified and once we are we will publicly announce this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

We're using the new touch panel with a group series 500 and O365 for Skype for Business (in the cloud).  It works great, using the calendaring feature as well, it's easy to join a scheduled Skype meeting.  You can also start a new meeting by inviting others.

Don

HP Recommended

Hi Don,

What setup did you do to get this to work? Did you configure the SIP server settings? Did you have to enable OAuth on your office 365?

cheers, Brendan

HP Recommended

Hi Brendan,

On the GS500 I left SIP server to auto, put in a valid sign-in address and used the same one for User Name, registrar server type is Microsoft.

I also configured the Directory Servers and calendaring service (leaving domain blank) which shows the calendar on the touch panel and will show a join link for any skype meeting allowing anyone to press join to start the meeting.

My OAuth is set to False.

HP Recommended

Hello Don,

Since you are having an already succesfull experience with this solution, would you be able to let me know if :

- Can you add an skype basic user (non SFB user) to a call ?

- Can you dial IP or only SIP adress when dialing a VTC ?

- Can you dial an SFB endpoint outside of my SFB organisation?

- Can you add a Blue Jeans user (via SIP) ?

- Can you add only audio calls?

I would appreciate if you or someone else can asnwer this doubts that I could not find clear answer yet.

Many thanks.

Daniel.

HP Recommended

- Can you add an skype basic user (non SFB user) to a call ?

-- you can call any SIP account

- Can you dial IP or only SIP adress when dialing a VTC ?

-- you can dial both and phone numbers

- Can you dial an SFB endpoint outside of my SFB organisation?

-- yes, we have endpoints in two other locations.

- Can you add a Blue Jeans user (via SIP) ?

-- I think you can only add S4B users or other SIP users.  I have a Bluejeans account but uinable to add it to a meeting.

- Can you add only audio calls?

-- when you create meetings it has a number with the meeting that can be called.  I'm not aware of phone call meeting only unless you erase the link and only leave the number when you schedule a meeting.

HP Recommended

Hello Don,

Many thanks. That was very helpfull to have a better picture beforehand.

Kind regards.

HP Recommended

Is it supported specailly in India, to integrate Polycom Group series and Cisco with Skype for Business online !!

With Regards,

Om

HP Recommended

Hello Ompal,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

There are certain limitations in India that you would need to ensure you are not breaking local Telecommunications law.

The GroupSeries can be integrated with Skype for Business online and still use H.323 with any other competitor or using a Polycom infrastructure.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.