05-09-2017 09:33 AM
Our company recently purchased the RealPresence Desktop for our remote user dial in to our Group 700.
However, when the user dial in, we can see and hear him, but he can't see or hear us.
Is there any settings I need to take care of?
He is using a Surface Pro 4 Win10 Tablet with Intel Core m3-6Y30 and 4Gb ram.
I don't know whether it meets the requirement.
• Standard PC (Up to 360p)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- Intel Core i3 2 CPU’s 1.6 GHz
- Intel Core i5 2 CPU’s 1.6 GHz or higher
• Premium PC (Up to HD/720p)
- Intel Core i3 Dual Core 2.5 GHz or
higher (up to 15 fps Tx, 30 fps Rx)
- Intel Core i5 Quad Core 2.0 GHz or
higher (Up to 30 fps Tx/Rx)
• Operating system
- Windows 10 (tablet and PC)
- Windows 7: 32-bit and 64 -bit
- Windows 8 and 8.1 Standard, Pro, and
Enterprise: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft .Net Framework Version 4.0
• 200 MB storage
• 4 GB RAM
• 256 MB RAM or higher of video memory
Any suggestion is welcomed.
05-09-2017 07:45 PM - edited 05-09-2017 07:46 PM
That sounds like a network issue at the far end where the audio/video may be blocked/not routed properly. What network/infrastructure is at the far end?
Are they able to make ANY video calls and receive audio/video successfully, e.g. to Polycom test video sites or other test video sites?