Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have several Group series in my park and i want to export all temperature and the battery levels of the remote controls.

Seems these is no command for this ?!

On HDX we had only "  temperature " on the logs. But for Real presence all has disappeared.

Could you help me on this matter ? then i will use SPLUNK to monitor all this command.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

answering to myself about Temperature

For Group Series

Tags in logs are temp1 and temp2

GroupSeries - - [NXLOG@14506 EventReceivedTime="2017-09-28 11:53:25" SourceModuleName="plcmlog" SourceModuleType="im_file"] syssrv: hd[0]: Time: 2017-09-28 09:52:55.230, temp1: 37, temp2: 36

For HDX

Tag in logs is Temperature

pc[0]: FAN: WARNING:System Temperature is : 44.0 Fan speed = 96

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

A couple of responses I got from some engineers:

All depends on what  SPLUNK can do, telnet API I don’t think there is a command for that, MIB will work but does SPLUNK do SNMP, also is ther a REST API for this and does SPLUNK support HTML5. Again it depends on them.

and

There is no real API for this… however, there IS a MIB classification in the enhanced SNMP in Group.
This is more appropriate to any management suite exercise.

HP Recommended

answering to myself about Temperature

For Group Series

Tags in logs are temp1 and temp2

GroupSeries - - [NXLOG@14506 EventReceivedTime="2017-09-28 11:53:25" SourceModuleName="plcmlog" SourceModuleType="im_file"] syssrv: hd[0]: Time: 2017-09-28 09:52:55.230, temp1: 37, temp2: 36

For HDX

Tag in logs is Temperature

pc[0]: FAN: WARNING:System Temperature is : 44.0 Fan speed = 96

HP Recommended

And about Battery

I'm looking for somethings around this Tag "onBatteryInfo changed"

GroupSeries - - [NXLOG@14506 EventReceivedTime="2017-09-29 10:27:53" SourceModuleName="plcmlog" SourceModuleType="im_file"] logcat: hd[0]: HomeActivity(2472): (home) onBatteryInfo changed: BATTERY_GOOD

But only one of all my GS responding to this tag, BATTERY_GOOD, what does it mean ?!? need to be charge ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.