Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We have with RTP stream.

We have two endpoints inside the same office. Both configured for NAT.

We do not have VPB and DMA. All endpoints configured for H323 only.

Endpoint_1 - Private IP 10.10.1.1, Public IP 141.10.1.1

Endpoint_2 - Private IP 10.20.1.1, Public IP 141.20.1.1

Fixed Ports - Enabled
H.460 - Disabled

NAT - Auto

NAT is H.323 Compatible -Disabled

When Endpoint_1 and Endpoint_2 calls outside my company the call is established.

When Endpoint_1 calls Endpoint_2 via Public IP the call is established also.

But when Endpoint_1 calls Endpoint_2 via Private IP, Endpoint_2 see the call from Public IP and answers to the Public IP.

So one stream is established between private IPs, and the other stream is establed between public IPs.

If I enable option "NAT is H.323 Compatible" I have one way video and audio in some cases, because firewall do not support H323 inpection.

I attached simple network scheme.

All calls outside the company established without any issues.

What can you suggest me?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Up

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.