Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a polycom hdx8000 codecs installed into 3 sites, each site has its own internet service and connected through lan network calling hdx between sites is successful through lan private ip numbers, but i am unable to connected any two or 3 sites through public ip address each hdx is behind a cisco router and nat-overloading is implemented cisco router , how can i make codecs connect through public ip as well as private and i also have a polycom rmx1000 i know its not supported but if anyone can help with a solution 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Pretty sure point to point using pat won't work. You'll need to assign unique public IPs to the units. You can possible set up some specific routing rules for traffic from each site that pushes incoming calls to the HDX but I'm not sure how the HDX will handle this and pretty sure without a gatekeeper your current setup won't work for  point to point

HP Recommended

Actually i am aiming to make public ip calls through rmx i dont want to make calls through hdx point to point i want to make a call between 3 sites with rmx using public ip addresses

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.