Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I recently installed Polycom RPG 700 and it connects well with other Polycom devices. The problem is when i connect it to RMX bridge, all the bandwidth is consumed by video Rx and very little used by video Tx, thereby the other site can not see the video of mine. Audio is working fine. The problem is however only when the call is initiated from my end point. When the call is initiated from the bridge, the video Rx and Tx are using the bandwidth equally upto 200k and video was ok from both ends. Is this issue with RMX signalling and media IP not able to communicate with the RPG series? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

What versions of RPG and RMX are involved?

Can you provide your config file of the RPG?

Can you get/provide a packet capture of the problem call being established?

Are there different network devices (router/firewall) on the path to the RMX different from the path to the working endpoints?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.