Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have been long time users of Polycom's PVX and are evaluating the new m100 (mainly to add some HD capability).  We are experiencing some audio problems when connecting the m100 to a Lifesize Video Conferencing unit.  They connect fine, the video is good both directions, the audio from the Lifesize to the m100 is fine but the audio from the m100 to the Lifesize is garbled and basically unintelligable.

Note that PVX to Lifesize is fine (with the PVX on the same computer and using the same hardware as the m100).

Anyone experience anything similar and found a solution to fix the problem?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

What version lifesize VC unit do you have and software version. I can do a few tests here and see what I can come up with.

You can call our support line at 888-248-4143 and see if we can come up with a solution or answer for you.

In the meantime, I'll do a few tests since I havn't run into this before.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I bought 2 licenses of m100 (because PVX is outdated) and I have the same problem.

My Lifesize device is a LifeSize Team with LS_TM1_4.0.7(7) software version.

Also, I found very few configuration posibilities in m100 (comparing with PVX and other videoconference software)

Are there supplementary ways to configure ? (I mean, configuration files which can be edited)

Thank you for a quick response

Vasiliu Constatin / Steinel RO 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.