Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Just got our office setup with Polycom VVX500's. Our provider is MegaPath. Would love to have a "click to dial" feature. Any sugjestions? Perhaps a Chrome Extention?

Also, any chance there is an intigration that works with SalesForce. We're a nonprofit that uses SF. 

Also, I'm not incredibly tech savy, so any help is really greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Mpmav1,

All of the features you are asking for are related your switch provider, not Polycom. You will need to address your questions to MegaPath.

In case MegaPath claim these features aren't compatible, I will tell you that Polycom phones do work with click to dial, and Salesforce intergration solutions, as those are features provided to customers by the company I work for.

Regards,

Simon

HP Recommended

Hi Mpmav1,

A click to dial feature really does help us out a lot. Have you tried using CTIs like <removed>? It supports both Polycom and Salesforce. One if its main features is the Click to Dial Anywhere, it's very easy to set up and is user friendly as well. Check <removed> for more info. Hope this helps!

HP Recommended

Hello Patrick,

I have removed your signature and your commercial posts as we state this in the Read Me first.

Please do not post advertising your product as I will have to remove these posts and / or ban you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.