Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[FAQ] VoIP frequently asked questions

[ Edited ]

• This is a quick overview of the most common asked questions.
  • This Section will be updated from time to time.
  • The Polycom Community is not a replacement for Polycom Global Services Support and you may be asked to contact your Reseller or if outside warranty to work with Polycom Support via PPI (Pay Per Incident)

NOTE:

Please ensure before posting any new Question in the Community that you:

NOTE: Please ensure to consult the Admin Guide as commands provided may very depending on the SIP / UC Software Version

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 7, 2011 Question: I get the error Message “Could not contact boot server” on my phones screen

Oct 10, 2012 Question: I get the error Message "error loading 00xxxxxxxxxx.cfg" and then Phone continues to reboot

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I find out the IP Address of my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the Standard Username and Password for a Polycom Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What SIP or UC Software Version or BootROM Version is supported by my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Issues with the Polycom Phone since Upgrading to UC Software 3.3.0 or later

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I check out the Registration Status of my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I change the Menu Language of my Phone?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Can I register or is my Polycom Phone compatible with a “XYZ” SIP Server?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the difference between SIP and UCS / UC Software?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Do I always need a Provisioning Server or can I configure a Phone via the Web Interface or via the Phone Gui?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the relevance of the sip.cfg and phone1.cfg files?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the relevance of the 000000000000.cfg or <mac>.cfg?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to Dial a number when Off Hook or on 2nd Call in a Conference or Digitmap issues

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to send DTMF to an IVR system or how to troubleshoot DTMF issues

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Reboot the Phone remotely or via the Web Interface

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Unable to use Productivity Suite Feature like Call Recording,H323 or LDAP / Corporate Directory or LYNC license

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What is the relevance of the SIP / UC Software Admin Guide or Release Notes reference?

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Can I use substitutions when I provisioning my Phones?

Oct 10, 2011 Question: How can I reset / Factory default my Phones configuration?

Oct 11, 2011 Question: How can I troubleshoot configuration Issues via Log Files or the phone GUI?

Oct 17, 2011 Question: How can I create a Screen Capture of the phone GUI?

Oct 17, 2011 Question: How can change Logging Levels or use Syslog?

Oct 19, 2011 Question: What type of Headset's and cables are compatible with my Phone?

Oct 20, 2011 Question: How can I use the User Login Feature introduced in UC Software 4.0.0?

Oct 25, 2011 Question: What is the maximum amount of participants in a conference call?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Oct 25, 2011 Question: How can I change my Ringtone or Ring in a special manner for a certain incoming call?

Nov 4, 2011 Question: How can I setup a Busy Lamp Field / BLF with an Digium Asterisk SIP Server?

Nov 4, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of an Hardware Button?

Nov 25, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of a softkey button / use EFK?

Nov 23, 2011 Question: How can I change my Dial Tone or Call Progress Tones to sound like my local Dial Tone?

Dec 6, 2011 Question: What Phone Models support the LYNC 2010, LYNC 2013, Microsoft Office365 and Skype for Business Online?

Dec 14, 2011 Question: Where can I find the Software for the Polycom CX Phone range?

Jan 5, 2012 Question: How can I add capital Letters on a SPIP320,321,330,331 and SPIP335 in the Middle of a Username or Password?

Jan 6, 2012 Question: How can I create a local directory or what is the 000000000000-directory.xml used for?

Jan 12, 2012 Question: Can I change / re-assign the appearance of  Line, BLF, Speed Dial and Presence Keys?

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Jan 30, 2012 Question: Can I use a central Phone book or is LDAP / Corporate Directory supported?

Feb 2, 2012 Question: How can I change the factory provide screen background JPG's?

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

Re: [FAQ] VoIP frequently asked questions

[ Edited ]

Mar 8, 2012 Question: What kind of support should I expect from the Community?
Clarification: Please check => here <=

Mar 30, 2012 Question: Can I host my own upgrade Server?

May 14, 2012 Question: Can I support a mix of legacy SIP and UCS Phones on the same Provisioning Server?

Jun 07, 2012 QuestionHow can I add a server based DND / Do not disturb and / or Call Forward?

Jun 23, 2012 Question: What expansion Microphones can I use?

Jun 25, 2012 Question: How can I add a 802.1x EAP-PEAPv0/MSCHAPv2 Certificate?

Sep 24, 2012 Question: How can I disable the message waiting tone?

Sep 27, 2012 QuestionI get the message “Error application not present / found” on my phones screen

Oct 03, 2012 QuestionWhat is the cfcUtility and where can I get it?

Jan 03, 2013 Question: How can I request a change to the current Polycom SIP / UC Software?

Jan 04, 2013 Question: What does the message "Image is not compatible" mean?

Jan 18, 2013 QuestionWhat does the message "Missing files, config reverted" mean ?

Jan 28, 2013 QuestionTime and Date flashing or unable to set time correctly

Feb 04, 2013 Question: What is the new Feature SIP Web Content?

Answer: Above allows you to enable to access an URL within a SIP Message and more information can be found => here <=

Feb 04, 2013 Question: Can I remotely control the Phone or send content to the Phone?

Answer: The <apps/> parameter can be used to utilize the push server controls and more information can be found => here <=

Feb 26, 2013 QuestionWhat is the meaning of the Error message "pre-3.3.0 params" or similar?

Answer Please check => here <=

Mar 07, 2013 Question: What does the message "Config file error. Error is <Hex #>"  / 0x4020 mean?

Mar 08, 2013 Question: Where can I download configuration files from or create these myself?

Mar 08, 2013 QuestionWhat files does my phone download or upload and why?

Apr 17, 2013 QuestionHow can I setup a TLS connection for SIP signaling and / or troubleshoot this?

Apr 23, 2013 Question: How can I lock my phone?

Apr 23, 2013 Question: How can I setup SRTP / Secure RTP?

Jun 12, 2013 Question: How can I limit access to certain menu’s?

Jul 10, 2013 Question: How can I use VLAN's with Polycom phones?

Jul 25, 2013 QuestionHow can I setup certain Device parameters on my phone via a configuration file?

Aug 01, 2013 Question: What mobile phone cable can I use?

Aug 05, 2013 Question: What is the Applications functionality of a Polycom Phone?

Aug 06, 2013 Question: How can I use the Buddy Watch feature?

Sep 26, 2013 Question: How can I disable the call waiting tone or change the tone?

Oct 22, 2013 Question: How can I manually change network settings on the phone?

Dec 06, 2013 Question: How can I Record or Playback Audio Calls?

Dec 13, 2013 Question: How can I change / define the number my phone calls to retrieve a voice mail message?

Jan 16, 2014 Question: How can set the Handset/Speaker/Headset volume to a persistent setting / remember the volume?

Jan 21, 2014 Question: What Ports / Protocols are being used / need to be open in a Firewall?

Jan 21, 2014 Question: How can I use PTT / Push To Talk / Paging / Page ?

Jan 22, 2014 Question: How can I prevent the phone from automatically accessing a line when the Handset is lifted?

Jan 22, 2014 QuestionHow can I get the phone to automatically dial a number when the handset is lifted?

Jan 22, 2014 Question: Which VVX Phones support the new Expansion Modules and what Software Version is required?

Apr 24, 2014 Question: How can I transfer a call to a Buddy/shared line/BLF/Contact on a VVX300/VVX400/VVX500/VVX600?

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Why can we not sign into LYNC via Pin & Extension?

Resolution: Please verify that the phone has the correct time and the Option 43 and Option 120 is setup in the DHCP scope as explained => here <= or => here <= 

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.1.1 BToE is no longer active

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.1.1 or later and running LYNC base profile I can no longer access the Web Interface

Jul 11, 2014 Question: How can I disable the Do not Disturb / DND and/or Call forwarding options on the Phone?

Jul 11, 2014 Question: How can I capture the network traffic of the phone remotely?

Jul 11, 2014 Question: What is the warning indication / triangle that shows on the phone since UCS 5.1.1?

Jul 11, 2014 Question: How can I display my phone Extension rather than the Username using LYNC?

Jul 17, 2014 Question:Can I deploy Polycom® SoundStation® IP Conference Phones with Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)?

Sep 17, 2014 Question:What Software Version will Polycom ship phones with?

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

[ Edited ]

Sep 30 2014 Question:Can I sign into LYNC using the Web Interface?

Oct 24 2014 Question:How can I prevent tools like sipvicious or nuisance Cisco calls ringing my phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <= or Security Center: Security Bulletin Relating to Worldwide Botnet Dialing H.323-Capable Systems

Nov 10, 2014 Question:How can I check the status of a Polycom SoundPoint IP, SoundStation IP or a VVX Phone?

Nov 12, 2014 Question:Internal Server Error when importing a configuration file via the Web Interface?

Nov 18, 2014 Question:Can I Auto Answer SIP and/or H.323 Calls on VVX Business Media Phones?

Nov 24, 2014 Question:How can the Phone automatically check / poll for configuration changes or new software versions?

Nov 24, 2014 Question:Why am I unable to update Polycom VVX 1500 Business Media Phone to UCS Software 5.2.0 via the Web Interface?

Nov 24, 2014 Question:Can the Phone send Telephony Event Notifications?

Dec 1, 2014 Question: What are the restrictions on characters I can use for a Line Label?

Dec 8, 2014 Question: Using G.729 codec with a Polycom VVX Business Media Phone may be perceived as lower Volume?

Dec 8, 2014 Question: Using a + / plus sign as part of of a contact number for a SoundStation IP 321, IP331 or IP335?

Jan 6, 2015 Question:How can I return to the default Line Idle Display view during an inbound call on a VVX Business Media Phone?

Jan 14, 2015 Question:Finding the default values for configuration parameters for Polycom Phones?

Jan 14, 2015 Question:Is SHA-256 (SHA-2) supported by Polycom Phones?

Resolution: SHA-256 (SHA-2) support was added to UC Software 4.0.0

Jan 21, 2015 Question:Why does Polycom release / maintain different software versions ?

ResolutionPlease check => here <=

Jan 21, 2015 Question:Can I order replacement parts for the VVX 300, 310 , 400, 410, 500 or 600 Business Media Phone?

Resolution: The Part Number is 2200-17827-001 and contains the following:

5x USB port cover (for VVX 500/600)
5x reversible tab (for wallmount installation)
10x rubber feet (for VVX 300/400)
10x rubber feet (for VVX 500/600)

Jan 29, 2015 Question:Why does the Polycom VVX Business Media Phone display a red triangle on the home screen?

ResolutionPlease check => here <=

Mar 30, 2015 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.3.0 or later I can no longer access the Web Interface

Mar 31, 2015 Question: How can I enable MoH / Music On Hold for my VVX Phone using LYNC ?

Apr 01, 2015 Question: How can I turn a Polycom VVX Business Media Phone into a Common Area Phone?

Apr 21, 2015 Question: Unable to upgrade the Phone via the built in Software Upgrade Web Interface utility

Resolution: This is a current bug and please setup a local provisioning server as shown => here <=. Check the release notes for VOIP-97822

Apr 21, 2015 Question: Can I use advanced remote control possibilities / CTI?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Apr 21, 2015 Question: Unable to upgrade the Phone when using a VLAN

Resolution: This is a current bug and please setup a local provisioning server in the native VLAN as shown => here <=. Check the release notes for VOIP-100191

May 19, 2015 Question: Can I adjust or modify the sidetone on a VVX Phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

May 20, 2015 Question: Does the VVX, SoundPoint IP or SoundStation IP support applications ?

Resolution: Please check the Web Applications Software Development Toolkit (SDK)  => here <=

May 26, 2015 Question: Where can I find details on Security Advisory Relating to “Logjam” Vulnerability on Various Polycom Products?

May 28, 2015 Question: Can I change the way an inbound call is presented on the screen of a VVX phone?

Jun 05, 2015 Question:How can I make my inbound call on a phone ring for more than 1 minute / 60 seconds / sixty or indefinitely?

Resolution: Please check the call.offeringTimeOut Parameter

Jun 05, 2015 Question:Why does the LYNC Base Profile orderable SKU no longer look for DHCP Option 160?

ResolutionIn order to ensure backwards compatibility a new Option 161 was added for the LYNC Base profile

Jun 12, 2015 Question:Why does my VVX Phone display “File system error. Version mismatch” and offer me a FIX Option?

Resolution: This will be addressed in the next UC Software 4.1.1AA, 4.1.9, 5.1.4, 5.2.4, 5.3.1,5.4.0 and any future versions

Jun 12, 2015 Question:Unable to see home or mobile number using a Polycom VVX with LYNC on a favorite contact

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Jun 17, 2015 Question:How can I add  a Speed Dial to the Phone?

Jun 29, 2015 Question:How can setup a Call Park Feature using an Asterisk Server?

Jun 30, 2015 Question:What is the difference using the UC Software 4.0.0 for compatible SoundPoint or SoundStation IP Phones?

Resolution: Please always check the release Notes or

Software Version  Call Server
4.0.X SIP Only
4.1.X LYNC Only

Jul 07, 2015 Question:Unable to answer an incoming call via the Handest if silent ringer is selected?

Jul 07, 2015 Question:Unable to display more than 12 Search results from a Lync Server address book service contact search?

Resolution: Utilize the feature.lync.abs.maxResult Parameter for a minimum of 5 or a maximum of 50.

Jul 07, 2015 Question:Does a Polycom VVX Business Media Phone in LYNC base profile support Reverse Name Lookup (RNL)?

Resolution: The Polycom VVX Business Media Phone in LYNC base, unlike the optimized for LYNC CX Phones, currently do not support this feature

Jul 14, 2015 Question:Utilizing Pin & Extension Sign in without DHCP Server Option 43 support?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please be aware:

[ Edited ]

Aug 07, 2015 Question:Why are Polycom SoundPoint or SoundStation IP Phones not uploading their Calls.XML list?

Resolution: This is only a supported feature on the VVX Phone range

Aug 13, 2015 Question:Can access to the Phones Basic settings menu be restricted?

Resolution: UC Software 5.4.0 added the new up.basicSettingsPasswordEnabled="1" Parameter to prompt for a Password.

Aug 19, 2015 Question:Can I customize the Home Screen?

Resolution: Please check this post => here <=

Aug 19, 2015 Question:Can I setup an Intercom functionality?

Aug 24, 2015 Question:What basic network data is send and received by a Polycom phone?

Aug 25, 2015 Question:How can I add a LYNC Favorite to the Phone or Expansion module?

Aug 25, 2015 Question:How can I setup an openLDAP server to work with a Polycom phone?

Sep 03, 2015 Question:Why is my VVX Phone displaying a icon next to Line Name when in LYNC mode?

Sep 03, 2015 Question:How can I join two calls on a Polycom Phone?

Sep 16, 2015 Question:Why am I unable to change the language on a SSIP7000, SPIP670, SPIP650, SPIP560, or SPIP550 without a Provisioning Server running UC Software 4.0.0 or later?

Resolution: A local provisioning server is required as explained in this post => here <=

Sep 22, 2015 Question:How to gather logs from a CX5500 unit?

Oct 06, 2015 Question:How many line registrations does a Polycom Soundstation IP support?

Resolution: All current SoundStation IP phones support a single line registration only

Nov 19, 2015 Question:How can I enable the Headset memory mode?

Dec 04, 2015 Question:How can I provision the RealPresence Trio 8800 and/or Visual+?

Dec 07, 2015 Question:How can I enable a silent ringer toggle Option on a Polycom Phone?

Jan 04, 2016 Question:How do I upgrade a CX5500 unit?

Jan 08, 2016 Question:Can I use the Paper Expansion Module with LYNC / Skype for Business ?

Resolution: The VVX Paper Expansion Module does not support Microsoft® Lync® / Office365® / Skype® for Business

Jan 19, 2016 Question:Is the C100 or C100S support on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10?

Resolution: Support for theses devices ends with Windows 7

Jan 22, 2015 Question: How can I clear the warning indication / triangle or get details on the nature of an error?

ResolutionYou can verify this via Menu => Settings => Status => Diagnostic => Warnings

Jan 25, 2015 Question: Why do most FAQ posts not mention the VVX101, VVX201, VVX301, VVX311, VVX401, VVX411, VVX501, VVX601, RealPresence Trio, VVX D60 or CX5500?

ResolutionMost FAQ posts have been written before these new phones had been introduced. Please check the Admin Guide and/or Release notes for compatibility issues.

Jan 25, 2015 Question:Can I disable the USB port on a Polycom VVX Business Media Phone?

Resolution: Please check this post => here <=

Jan 26, 2015 Question:How can I change the Polycom pre-translated Language on Polycom Phones?

Jan 27, 2015 Question:How can I verify the certificate Validity Period used with the Polycom VVX Business Media Phone software?

Jan 25, 2016 Question:How many Lines can I register using Polycom phones with Lync Server / Skype for Business server ?

Resolution: You can register only one line when Lync is set as the base profile on the phone. The RealPresence Trio has an experimental Feature => here <=

Feb 16, 2016 Question:What is / are the core.tgz file on a provisioning server ?

Resolution: A core dump is uploaded by the phone if a phone crashed for some reason. Please provide these to Polycom support for further analysis.

Feb 26, 2016 Question:Since upgrading the Software I no longer have a Blind Transfer Option ?

Resolution: UC Software 5.3.0 changed the default to a Blind Transfer and pressing the Transfer Button as explained => here <= offers additional selection.

Mar 04, 2016 Question:Do Polycom phones support wildcard certificates?

Mar 15, 2016 Question:Why does a Polycom phone show the wrong Daylight Saving Time?

Mar 16, 2016 Question:Can I receive automatic notifications for software updates for Polycom Phones?

Resolution:Either sign up for Support Notifications => here <= or Subscribe to the RSS feed => here <=

Mar 30, 2016 Question:Can I customize the Idle Screen of a Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800?

Resolution:Please check => here <=

Apr 5, 2016 Question:Can I remove the Polycom Logo from a RealPresence Visual+ connected to a RealPresence Trio 8800?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for details.

Apr 5, 2016 Question:Can I customize the Home Screen on a Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800?

Apr 5, 2016 Question:Can I customize the background Picture of a Polycom RealPresence Visual+ connected to a Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800?

Apr 11, 2016 Question:How can I handle a conference call on a Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800?

Apr 22, 2016 Question:Why am I being asked to contact my Polycom reseller for further support?

Apr 22, 2016 Question:Why am I being asked to to provide my products MAC address?

Resolution: Polycom only sells to qualified resellers and these may sell via dealers who may not be trained on these products. In order to identify the reseller the unit was sold via we need the MAC address to provide their details so they can open a support ticket as explained => here <= 

May 04, 2016 Question:Are there any known VVX D60 Wireless Handset Limitations?

Resolution: Please check => here <= 

May 05, 2016 Question:How can I change my line keys to be transparent?

May 12, 2016 Question:Are there any limitations on Hunt Group's or BLF / Busy Lamp Field?

Jul 04, 2016 Question:What is the Polycom Phones Microbrowser / Applications?

Jul 06, 2016 Question:Since Upgrading to UC Software 5.5.0 in Generic Base Profile I can no longer use HTTP?

Resolution: HTTPS only is supported since UC Software 5.5.0 only. Please check => here <= for more details

Jul 06, 2016 Question:Do Polycom IP Phones support IPv6?

Resolution: Please check => here <= for more details

Jul 12, 2016 Question:Why does my SoundStation IP7000 display "File System Error : No free space"?

Resolution: Please upgrade to UC Software 4.0.11 as shown => here <=

Jul 13, 2016 Question:Where can I find a list of UC Software Feature Definitions?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Jul 13, 2016 Question:Where to find a list of all features included in each UC Software release?

Aug 09, 2016 Question:Why can Polycom not discuss future software Versions within the Community?

Explanation:Polycom, as a US base publicly trading company, cannot share any future release dates or new features due the requirement of a non disclosure agreement / NDA prior to this.Via the medium of a community forum we are unable to do this.

Please be aware:

[ Edited ]

Aug 10, 2016 Question:Can I change the Hostname of my Polycom phone?

Explanation:Please check => here <=

Aug 10, 2016 Question:Can I change the LLDP parameters on my Polycom phone?

Explanation:Please check => here <=

Sep 13, 2016 Question:Do Polcyom Phones support the DHCP Option 60 Vendor Data Format?

Sep 20, 2016 Question:How can I set a manual IP address for the Visual+?

Resolution: Please check the "Setting a Manual IP Address for the Visual+" => here <=

Sep 21, 2016 Question:Can you change the Cipher Suite’s on Polycom IP Phones?

Oct 03, 2016 Question:What version of OpenSSL is supported by my Polycom VVX Business Media Phone?

Resolution:Please check the OpenSSL Versions List within the UC Software ADMINISTRATOR GUIDE matching the software version of your Phone. The guide can be found => here <=

Oct 03, 2016 Question:Lock the Web Configuration Utility after Failed Login Attempts?

Oct 10, 2016 Question:Are there any videos showing how to use the Polycom phones?

Jan 11,2017 Question:Do I ever need to upgrade the BootBLOCK of my Polycom phones?

Resolution: The only phone that needs the BootBLOCK updated it the VVX when upgrading to UC Software 5.2.0 or later as explained  => here <=

Jan 31, 2017 Question:Can I customize Numbers in a Outlook Invite?

Feb 01, 2017 Question:What languages are officially supported by Polycom?

Resolution: We only support Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish

Feb 23, 2017 Question:How can I make my outbound call on a phone ring for more than 1 minute / 60 seconds / sixty or indefinitely?

Resolution: Please check the call.ringBackTimeOut Parameter

Mar 24, 2017 Question:My VVX phone, CX5500, CX5100, SoundPoint IP, SoundStation IP, Trio or Visual+ getting a wrong IP address?

Resolution:Please check => here <=

Mar 31, 2017 QuestionCustomize the Content Sharing Graphic on a Polycom RealPresence Trio?

Mar 31, 2017 Question: Customize the Trio Self View in Idle state or during a call?

Apr 15, 2017 Question: Can I disable the persistent mute on a Polycom RealPresence Trio?

Apr 27, 2017 Question: What is the difference between a restart and a reboot of  the phone?

Please be aware: