Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I run a very simple system of a talkswtich VOIP system with only 1 phone at the moment being a Polycom IP 670. My issue started after a power out and we had to remap the IP's in the office. 

Now for some reason I can make outgoing calls OK from my phone, I can also access voicemail from it, but it does not ring on incoming calls. I've reset to factory settings and tried all of that but still nothing. The incoming call reaches the talkswitch as it 'clicks' over and rings on the caller end. 

I do not have any software or a server for the phone, It simply connects to the network and I have access to the settings on the webpage IP interface. I have been told to replace the config file but I do not know how to as I do not have the software suite..

Another issues is I could never get the two lines/caller on hold working on the system.. only one call could only ever be active, but that is another problem!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello Beaker,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We encourage all new users to utilize the FAQ => here <= and I would suggest you check the section regarding the registration status.

All other Information is provided in the FAQ as well or can be found via the Community Search Function.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks for the link.

The phone symbol is showing registered but it still won't accept incoming calls. 

Please see attached screenshot. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.