Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Can anyone please tell me if Polycom VVX 400, 500 and 600 series are compatible with Programmable keys.

Are this terminals only compatible for Line Monitoring?

Thanks,

Nitesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Nitesh,

I have verified your findings and raised this internally.

For better visibility please go ahead and raise a support ticket via your Polycom reseller.

Please reference VESC-4674 / 1-627890674 when doing so.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Nitesh,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am not fully sure if I understand your question.

The phones can register multiple lines. These can be individual regsitrations or shared lines. They also support buddy watch or busy lamp field.

In addtion you can connect an Expansion module.

The Data sheets can be found here:

Please also ensure you check the FAQ as outlined in my signature.

For more details please reach out to your Polycom reseller or try the Live Chat => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks for quick reply!

Apologies, let me be more specific.

Is there a way for remapping the keys on the VVX-SERIES phones i.e. VVX-300/400/500/600, if yes then how?

For example:

I need to remap key number 32 on VVX-300 as a shortcut for CallList, key 33 as DND and so on.

I have done below changes in my phone config:

<key key.VVX300.32.function.prim="CallList" key.VVX300.33.function.prim="DoNotDisturb" /> 

The DND seems to work fine but the CallList doesn't.

Can you please provide me with the details on how to configure the hardkeys and which are the functions supported for VVX series?

Firmaware VERSION: 4.1.5.3071

Thanks,
Nitesh

HP Recommended

Hello Nitesh,

I have verified your findings and raised this internally.

For better visibility please go ahead and raise a support ticket via your Polycom reseller.

Please reference VESC-4674 / 1-627890674 when doing so.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hello Nitesh,

just playing Catch Up

There is actually no Hardware Key with the functionality of a CallList Key.

The Keypad Key Functions table in the relevant Admin Guide does show what physical Keys can be assigned like this.

As there is no CallList key you cannot assign it that way.

You should be able to follow the Key Labels and Internal Functions instead that are being utilized for EFK's and change the button into:

key.VVX400.32.function.prim="$FCallList$"

The above would need to be modified to match your Phone Type and the Key itself.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.