Occasional Visitor

Polycom 450 queue calls showing up as missed calls

We have installed some Polycom 450's on our Asterisk system.  When the phone is in a queue and is not not answered it is showing as a missed call.  Any idea how I can tell the Polycom to not show it as a missed call?

Thanks,

Chris Edwards

Polycom Employee & Moderator
SteffenBaierUK

Re: Polycom 450 queue calls showing up as missed calls

Hello offline,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to post the currently used software version as yourself or others could check against the release notes to verify if a feature may be available in a later release.

UCS 4.0.0 added the following:

• 26549 Enhanced the local missed call feature for shared line appearances. This feature supports RFC 3326 Reason Header.

Above means that a call server, that supports the RFC i.e. Asterisk, can send a cancel message with a specific reason header to the phone. Usually that would be a "call completed elsewhere".

This would remove the "missed call" instance from the phones call lis.
The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

Above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

Please ensure to always check the VoIP FAQ, Video Endpoint FAQ , PSTN FAQ or RPM FAQ

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" and feel free to give me Kudos.