Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello

Our Customer is reporting that when a call come in to their main line that is on soundpoint 650, they place the caller on Hold for a minute or two, when they resume it back, the callers can't hear them back, one way audio, when they put them back on hold the 2nd time, the one way audio is resolved and they can hear each other fine.

Phone modal: soundpoint 650

PolycomSoundPointIP-SPIP_650-UA/4.0.1.13681

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello Ayadov,

I would suggest you get a wireshark and look at the SIP signaling.

In addition your customer should at least run the current software version UCS 4.0.4

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello

Thank you for the respond back, I do have capture file and I don't anything wrong with the Signal, as for the Firmware, We can't just update that for one phone, its has to get approved by engineering, my question is that, it does not happen on all the phones we deployed

HP Recommended

Hello

we tested this issue with the new load 4.1.4 but we still see the same option, i trun event level on my phone and I see that in the log file, any idea.

0705155413|log  |*|00|Log render level set to 3
0705155432|so   |4|00|drvCodecAudioRead: ALSA read error -32
0705155432|so   |4|00|drvCodecAudioXrunRecovery: ALSA capture xrun, stream recovery -32
0705155432|so   |4|00|drvCodecAudioWrite: ALSA write error -32, ch=0
0705155432|so   |4|00|drvCodecAudioXrunRecovery: ALSA playback xrun, stream recovery -32

HP Recommended

Hello Ayadov,

4.1.4 runs on the VVX300/400 range only.

Please raise a ticket via your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom support to troubleshoot this further.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks for your respond back. it doesn't matter what kind of phone or load we use, we can duplicate that on any phone, including my Polycom phone and in Internal call, I just want to know if you come across this issue before.

HP Recommended

Hello Ayadov,

I am personally not aware of this but in order to troubleshoot this a Service request via your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom support directly is required.

Please follow this up the official way.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.