Did you mean: 

[Software] UC Software 5.6.0 has been released

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[Software] UC Software 5.6.0 has been released

UC Software 5.6.0 (5.6.0.17325) and release notes are now published

on the Polycom Support web page. http://support.polycom.com

What is included in this release?     

For a full list of features and fixes, please have a look at the Release Notes.

Open SIP

• Added support to the following BroadSoft Directories along with the existing Enterprise Directory for the 5.6.0 release: Group Directory, Group Common Directory, Enterprise Common Directory, and Personal Directory
  • Server-based Call Waiting feature
  • The BroadSoft Server-Based Redial feature
  • The BroadSoft Executive-Assistant menu can be simplified via new configurations
  • Menu items on the Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) menus can be viewed or hidden
  • TLS Protocol configuration support for supported applications
  • Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) is supported, which is RFC 5357 compliant
  • Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS 140-2) compliant cryptography is supported
  • The Admin can specify which SIP request and response messages to use to retrieve caller ID information
  • Call Line Identification, showing the caller and callee’s identity
  • A disconnect alert tone tells the user when the remote party or network disconnects in an active call
  • Open SSL Library Upgrades

VVX D60

• VVX D60 now works in tandem with Flexible line key on VVX business media phones
  • The number of registered handsets can be controlled
  • Admin can control the pairing permissions for the user
  • Manual pairing for VVX D60 base station and VVX Business Media Phone
  • Continuous attempt to re-pair from VVX to base station in un-pairing occurs due to a power outage or the base station is powered off
  • Call handoff between VVX phones and D60
Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 1