Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We are looking to use the Polycom IP330 as our reception phones and I have also purchased the Plantronics CS70N to work with the phone system. I have the APP-5 EHS but it seems I need an additional lead, a 2.5mm to RS9 female adaptor but my question is how do I connect this to ensure it works and secondly, where can I buy the 2.5mm to RS9 female adaptor from in the UK?

I have bought one adaptor lead that was supposed to work but it has a male RS9 and not a female...can any one help..???

Many thanks,

Ben

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Ben,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The FAQ suggests to search the Feature Descriptions & Technical Notifications and the following Document => here <= outlines the Phones compatibility and cables needed.

In addition Plantronics own CS70 Website may contain Information or Support Documents regarding this headset.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.