Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Just received my VVX D60 base station and two handsets. I cannot pair the D60 to the 400. Manual says to go to advanced settings on the 400 but there is no VVX60 config option to choose from. Also there is no D60 option in the features menu on the 400.

the 400 software version is 5.3.4 2002.

Can any one tell me what to do? 

thanks,

David

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello David,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

May 04, 2016 Question:Are there any known VVX D60 Wireless Handset Limitations?

Resolution: Please check => here <= 

I am quite sure there was a piece of paper quoting the minimum software version that came with the D60 but I no longer have the box but it is UC SOftware 5.4.3.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

ok, did the upgrade to 5.4.3

Still no luck pairing

auto pairing will not find basestation

pcport to pcport will find base station but will not pair

lan (basestation) to 400 pcport will not pair.

main phone is VVX 400

HP Recommended

Hello David,

You will need to work with your Polycom reseller to open a ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. In case this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

ok, will do

I have managed to get the 400 to pair with the D60.

The 400 seems to re-boot back to the 5.2 original software

can I prevent this?

HP Recommended

Hello David,

we would need to know more details about your infrastructure.

• How did you upgrade the unit
  • How did you overcome the not pairing issue
  • Who looks after you network as it could be that someone setup a DHCP option and the phone would connect to the server and install any software.

You could simply set the DHCP option to static.

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hello All,

I am having the same issue as above.

VVX 400

Software Version: 5.5.1.11840

How was this resolved or any thoughts would be helpful?!?!? Thanks in advance 

HP Recommended

Do you have BLFs on the 400?  

Madison

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.