Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello. I am looking for a document explaining what each module log level does and which ones to turn on to troubleshoot a specific issue. For example: troubleshooting call park/BLF key not lighting up.

From the Web GUI:

Settings -> Logging -> Global Settings -> Log to File - enable

Settings -> Logging -> Global Settings -> Module Log Level Limits: (modules below)

App Communication
Application
ARES
Background Dialog
Bluetooth
Bluetooth Driver
Browser
Buffer
Button Style
C-Link
Call List
Call Media Playback
CDP
Certificate
Configuration
Copy Utilities
CURL
Daisy Chaining
Database
DHCP Client
DNS
Dot1x
EFK
EM
Ethernet Filter
Exchange Client
H.323
Headset
HTTP Auth
HTTP Server
HTTP TA
HW Desc
HW Signal
Idle Browser
Key Observer
LDAP
License
LLDP
Logging
Media Recorder
Micro Browser
Network
Niche
OAI Protocol
OCSP
On Screen Display
PDC
PMT
Pnet
Poll
Power Saving
PPS
Presence
Presentation
PTT
Push
RAM Disk
Resource Finder
RTOS
Scheduled
Security
SIP
Srtp
SSH Client
SSPS
Support Objects
Syslog
TA
TLS
USB
USB I/O
Util Task
Util-Main
Util-Trace
Video Display
Video Frame
Wapp Mgr
Watch-dog
XMPP

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello gspanos,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

We do not share such information with End Customers and usually advise our partners on the relevant log levels once we are dealing with an escalation to our support teams.

As BLF / Park utilizes SIP messages you would simply use SIP at debug.

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Which modules should be enabled and at what level in order to troubleshoot a one-way audio and dropped call issue?

HP Recommended

@SteffenBaierUK wrote:

We do not share such information with End Customers and usually advise our partners on the relevant log levels once we are dealing with an escalation to our support teams.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Hello ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This was already answered. Please open a ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.