Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi community

Does anyone know the frequency of the upload of the calls.xml from vvx devices?  either running 4.1.7, 5.4.3 or 5.5.1 loads

I have checked in the admin guides but it does not contain this info...

I looked at the frequesncy of calls however it does not seem to be consistant as a vvx501 will upload calls.xml after 3,4 and 5 calls.  The size also seems to be the same in each upload so dont see a pattern there (632 bytes).  Lastly I looked at frequency of time however again this did not work out as the device was uploading after both 2 and 3 seconds...

Is anyone able to confirm if there is a pattern?  The logging on the phone does not seem to be linked to this as defaults in admin guide state 32Kb sizes, I know that 16Kb is uploaded when the 32Kb size is reached and then deleted from the phones memory so does not seem to suggest a link to calls.xml.

Cheers

Dave

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.