Occasional Collector

how to answer and end call on vvx 400 using Telephone Integration URIs

i am developing an app for a client who has the  vvx 400 phones running 5.2.0.8330 - and yes i've read the forum and will make sure that the client upgrades to 5.5.0 or whatever version they need to have

how to

1 answerc all on vvx 400 using curl - i assume this means Telephone Integration URIs

2 end call on vvx 400  using curl - i assume this means using Telephone Integration URIs

1. answer

i found:

http://community.polycom.com/t5/Polycom-Endpoints-Forum/FAQ-Can-I-remotely-control-the-Phone-or-send...

which provides example on how to answer with curl:

curl --digest -u Push:Push -d "<PolycomIPPhone>Key:Softkey1</PolycomIPPhone>" --header "Content-Type: application/x-com-polycom-spipx" http://10.252.75.219/push

BUT this is using a SOFTKEY!

and the docs here:

http://support.polycom.com/global/documents/support/user/products/voice/Web_Applications_Developer_G...

say:

The programmable soft key related URIs are not supported on the browser on the Polycom VVX phones.

2. end call

I can't find any docs on how to end calls with curl

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: how to answer and end call on vvx 400 using Telephone Integration URIs

Hello neocode,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The examples provided are just examples. You can also specify a hard key of the phone has one.

The 2nd part of your question has to do with using the MicroBrowser which is different than remotely controlling the phone.

In addition we now have a REST API since 5.4.0 but I need to check if I can share this with End users first.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other.
Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines.
If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a
web service request or call us .

The above is necessary in order to track issue internally within Polycom.

You are welcome to post more questions or configuration or logs for other community members to look at but if your issue requires a fix via Polycom you must go via the official support structure.

Please ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.