Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have accidently pressed on DELETE LOF FILE.

Now the phone wont start .it keeps rebooting and rebooting ...

it goes like this : 

I PUT THE POWER ON THAN I GET : 

-WAITING FOR NETWORK TO INITILAIZE

THAN 

-UPDATING INITIAL CONFIGURATION

THAN

-COULD NOT CONTACT BOOT SRVER USING CURRENT CONFIGURATOIN

THAN

-ERROR LOADING 0004F234E140.CFG!

THAN

REBOOTING ...AND AGAIN AND AGAIN 

what can i do to fix it ?

i did find out that my product # is    0004F234E140  ....

PLEASE HELP !! 

thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello tripiatrik,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

According to my records the SPIP550 seems still within warranty and you could contact your reseller and/or Polycom Support.

Most likely you have reset the Phone to it's default settings or formatted the File System and the Unit was running an older Version of the SIP Software.

Above causes the Phone to reboot and it now needs to re-load it's Software. As it cannot find it's Provisioning Server the unit keeps rebooting as it is unable to load the application.

Please check this post => here <= on how to Provision your Phone with the latest UCS 3.3.2 that is available for End Customers and utilizing an FTP Server.

You will need to download and unzip the UCS 3.3.2 (combined) and the BootROM 4.3.1 from => this < page.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.