Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Can a Voyager Focus UC be paired to multiple BT600?

irateb
Occasional Visitor

Can a Voyager Focus UC be paired to multiple BT600?

Hello,

I think the subject says it all. Basically my laptop has limited ports and I have a docking station at home, so my hope is that I can pair the headset to a BT600 in the docking station, and another one in the 7-in-1 hub when I'm on the go, so I don't have to do a bunch of swapping around. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
bhupender
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: Can a Voyager Focus UC be paired to multiple BT600?

Hello @irateb,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The BT600 is a universal adapter for older or legacy Voyager Family headsets. So yes, you can pair the BT600 with your headset if it is plugged to a USB docking station/HUB which is connected to same PC. Also if you have another spare BT600 dongle you can pair same headset with that too.

So you can have 1 common headset to pair with 2 different BT600 at different times as per your convenience. 

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Bhupender

Best Regards,
Bhupender Thakur

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

Message 2 of 2