Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I accidentally register my bluetooth headset twice. I can I delete one of the registrations.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Chuck1701 ,

Welcome to Poly Community.

This is not possible to remove products under your warranty account once they are added/registered (even added by accident/mistake). We suggest you to ignore the 2nd device as it will not harm your warranty arrangement against the original (1st) unit. As a good practice always keep your proof of purchase/invoice handy (a scan copy is always advised) to validate your warranty period if you ever need to claim warranty whenever you decide to contact technical support team requesting warranty replacement in future.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Admin is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. This forum replies or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Chuck1701 ,

Welcome to Poly Community.

This is not possible to remove products under your warranty account once they are added/registered (even added by accident/mistake). We suggest you to ignore the 2nd device as it will not harm your warranty arrangement against the original (1st) unit. As a good practice always keep your proof of purchase/invoice handy (a scan copy is always advised) to validate your warranty period if you ever need to claim warranty whenever you decide to contact technical support team requesting warranty replacement in future.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Admin is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. This forum replies or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.