Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Voyager 5200 Office, 2-way Base, Microsoft Teams with a Cisco 8845 connected with the APC-43 headset adapter.  The headset works great with teams and my cell phone, but constantly disconnects from my desk phone after a few seconds on a call. I have to click the phone button on the base to reconnect, and then it works for a few more seconds and disconnects.  Any idea's.  

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @KCCHIEFS,

Welcome to Poly Community.

There are few basic things you need to try to isolate the issue:

- update FW of headset and Voyager base

- update software of Cisco phone.

- Most importantly Hookswitch requires to be enable in back end on Cisco CALL MANAGER (CUCM) or CALL MANAGER EXPRESS (CUCME). Refer to Cisco support or who soever setup your Telephony equipment.

If these have been already tried then this needs to be investigated and suggest you to log a ticket for this.

Troubleshooting or providing support via the community is outside the scope for myself as a Poly employee.

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

This forum reply, or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer. Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.

HP Recommended

Ok I just updated firmware last week so I'll open a ticket.  

Thanks,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.