Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi I hope that I can find some help with an RMX 2000 issue I have

I have deleted the JICT_Mode flag and I can no longer login with the extended password. The normal password does not work so I have tried to Restore the unit to Factory Security Defaults and Factory Defaults by inserting a USB device into the port at the back of the unit as discribed in the deployment guide.

I have also tried using a USB key with a file "RestoreFactorySecurityDefaults" and also "RestoreToFactoryDefaults" allong with a lan.cfg file but the unit will not let me login to the Alternate Management Network.

There is an error led light on the front of the RMX?

I hope that someone will be able to help

Regards

GSlinn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.