Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I've setup Shared Number Dialing from our DMA7000 from our Cisco VOIP system. We can call from an mobile phone which hits Cisco > then passes to the DMA > which passes to the RMX VEQ profile. My problem is when call reaches the RMX, it prompts with a "Enter a Destination Number", so I enter my VMR, I can see my VMR being called in the RMX, but then call is disconnected.

I do no understand why the call is being disonnected... I can my VMR internal over the Cisco phones and that works, so it looks like an issue with the VEQ routing back to the VMR..

Has anyone come across this problem?

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
the error which you are geeting for single time user or for others as well,is the line(PRI/BRI)over the RMX is working fine or not? Is tje issue for external user or for internal as well? Regards Yash Pal
HP Recommended

Hi YashPal,

We will publish an external UK phone number (for example 01234 123456). That number will be passed from Cisco to the DMA and then through Shared Number Dialing over to the RMX. When anyone dials that number the call disconnects striaght away after entering any VMR number (although I can see from the RMX the call connects for 1-2 seconds)

When I say it works internally from our Cisco phone, that is simply dialing the VMR number, as Cisco has the SIP Trunk to the DMA. I shouldn't have mentioned that part as it's not important. It was just a way of us checking that we are able to call the VMR from a phone.

My issue is dialing in from an external phone number.

HP Recommended
have you tried to dial the RMX terminated line no stright a way which associated either with your any RMX created meeting id or entry queue?have you configure ISDN no in entery queue of RMX? Regards Yash Pal
HP Recommended

Did you get this working?  We are having the exact same issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.