Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello All,

My RMX 4000 has port for 15HD and when I am connecting like 10 unit / user then 6 of them is connect normal and 4 of them connected with problem!!!

But my RMX2000 all these 10 unit / user is connecting normally and it works normal.

What could be the problem?

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

Ali Yaqubi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

FYI,

Please see this software version.

VSX3000A  = Release 8.5.2 - 05Nov2006 01:36

VSX7000A = Release - 3.0.2-11176

HDX 6000 = Release - 3.0.3.1-19040

HDX 7000 = Release - 3.0.2-11176

NOTE: I can connect all of them but not more than 6 or 7 and as you may know that my RMX4000 has 15 Port.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Ali,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issue experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

FYI, please see the attachment, I have the same HDX 7000 with the same Software Version but i have problem with like the green one is ok and the red one is connected with problem.

Second, if I change my profile conference rate to 512kbps then I am able to connect like 12 unit without any problem then on the screen i can see only 5 or 6 video.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

Ali Yaqubi

HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

FYI,

Please see this software version.

VSX3000A  = Release 8.5.2 - 05Nov2006 01:36

VSX7000A = Release - 3.0.2-11176

HDX 6000 = Release - 3.0.3.1-19040

HDX 7000 = Release - 3.0.2-11176

NOTE: I can connect all of them but not more than 6 or 7 and as you may know that my RMX4000 has 15 Port.

HP Recommended

Hello Ali,

none of the replies include the RMX software.

In addition I would also look at upgrading the HDX's to at least a supported 3.0.6 or so and ensure you get the heartbleed fixed versions.

As a next step please contact your Polycom reseller for further support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

Just let you know that my RMX4000 problem has been solved successfully.

And the problemw was with my network becuase QOS has been implemented on the network and when i removed the QOS from mentioned site then connecting problem has solved.

Thanks from your valuable information and replying.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.