Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Error # 2038

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Error # 2038

Hi,

I try to restore the CMA configuration of the customer in my CMA, but I have the Error message  "Error #2038" impossible to transfer the file.
CMA version is 6.0.1 patch 4. The CMA that I use is in the same version of CMA's customer.

Did you have an idea ?

Thanks

Best regards

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Error # 2038

Hello Didier_D,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

What Browser are you using? Firefox by any chance or the latest Internet Explorer?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hi Steffen,

I used FireFox. With internet explorer 8 or google chrome, It works fine.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Didier

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Used to do it from ie or chrome,not work for firefox

Regards

Yashpal

BR
Yash
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Had the same code error when using Google Chrome (v.44.0.2403.125 m) to download backup files from RPRM, RPAD, DMA, CMA.... 

No problem when using I.E. (v 11.0.9.x)and/or Firefox (v.38.0.5).

Thanks

Message 5 of 5