Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dears,

1- We have Polycom infrastructure network [ Polycom HDX 8000 & 9000 – CMA 4000 – RMX 2000 – VBP 5300 ST- Edgewater  7300] in IPA.

2- Software version of HDX (3.1) , Software version of CMA 4000 (6.0) as gatekeeper , Software version of RMX 2000 (7.8.0.246) have MPM+20 card , Software version of VBP 5300 ST (11.2.13 ) , Software version of Edgewater  7300 (13.11.2).

3- We face a problem which repeat every week [ error message come from RMX 2000 that "Gatekeeper failureGK_Discovery_State, (cs Id 1)" ] and all video calls disconnect suddenly].

4- I made restart for CMA 4000 ,  the problem still existing.

5-  I change UTP cable that connected to NIC card of CMA 4000 , the problem still existing .

6- I replaced cisco access switch with new one that join with CMA 4000 ,  the problem still existing .

7- NOW , i want to fix the problem , because this issue affects on video calls.

8- please find the attached file that indicates RMX system alert as a jpg file.

Regards .

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Romeo,

I would suggest creating a case and giving TAC the RMX logs to determine why the RMX is not registering to the CMA correctly.

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.