Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi;

Regarding certain security aspect , I'm wondering if there is a possibility to allow only a predefined list of participants via Dial-in method to join/connect to a conference/RMX.

Actualy even if i predefine a list of participant as dial-in, an other user who is not figuring in the list can join the conference.

So, I DIDN'T GET IT....what's the porpose of predefining user in a list as dial-in connection !!!?

Sommeting like Linking the @IP ,H.323 name or E.164 extention of the participant to a specifique conference/meeting room. By these way even the password of the conference/ meeting room is descovered by unautorised participant, he can't access.

RMX 2000 Plateform. Software ver 7.8

Thank's

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Have you gotten a response to this? I would also like to secure conferences using a list of predefined participants. The old MGC had a checkbox to only allow predefined participants. The RMX does not, so I had been setting a maximum number of participants which locked it down to only those predefined. We just upgraded blades to the mpm-rx cards and this no longer works.

HP Recommended

Hi;

No response until now, it will be a very interesting option for the administrator and i don't understand why this feature existed befor in MGC and was deleted in RMX.

The develllopers teams shooold realy add this feature to the next SW version of RMX, at least the 'Predefined Participant List' will be more usefull.

Thank's

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.