Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

How to setup RMX gateway profile PSTN voice call out over simplified dialing from HDX endpoint?

Btw. H.320 call out over simplified dialing from HDX endpoint will work very good.

Only PSTN will fail.

Thanks in advance for an answer.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

before to fire a PSTN call you will have to specify the phone or isdn over phone in the field of type of call,to get the know to system which kind of call you are going to place.

have you created any dial rule for PSTN call's??

Regards

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

Have you assian a voice port at RMX end??check whether you assianed a voice port at RMX end.

Regards

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

I too am looking to do this same thing.

Here is what I have:

CMA5000

Dial rule set - 91, route to GW service PSTN

Service set up pointing back to my RMX with the same ID

RMX

Gateway Profile set to 64k and PSTN, same ID number as the serive in my CMA

No worky.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.