Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

ISDN Problem in RMX 1500

SOLVED
Nantha Ram
Occasional Advisor

ISDN Problem in RMX 1500

Hi ,

We are using the Polycom RMX 1500 in our organization. We are using the both IP and ISDN for Audio & Video Conference. Currently the issues what we facing is we were able to dial out ( Video & Audio) from our RMX Bridge But, we are unable to receive any video call via ISDN. Where as audio is possible in the same case. So, Pls quote someone out their could help me on this regards.

Thanks in advance

R Nantha Ram

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: ISDN Problem in RMX 1500

Hello Nathan,

I have moved your post's into the right section and removed your double post.

Please be aware that our professional solutions may not be installed or maintained if you do not have the relevant training.

Usually we expect a Polycom reseller or Partner to assist end customers and in your case it may be necessary to either contact your partner or reseller directly or utilize  Polycom Professional Services or contact your Polycom representative.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Bazzuck
Respected Contributor

Hello

For successfully ISDN dial-in video call you have to have as minimum 2 phone numbers:

• the first number you define on a Meeting room (or on a conference) for incoming calls
  • the second number RMX will be use for "bonding"

Regards

Message 2 of 4
Nantha Ram
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for your reply. I am not understand the configuration. Pls share the ISDN Configuration details for Polycom RMX 1500.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Nathan,

I have moved your post's into the right section and removed your double post.

Please be aware that our professional solutions may not be installed or maintained if you do not have the relevant training.

Usually we expect a Polycom reseller or Partner to assist end customers and in your case it may be necessary to either contact your partner or reseller directly or utilize  Polycom Professional Services or contact your Polycom representative.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4