Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

ISDN with RMX

YashPal
Valued Contributor

ISDN with RMX

Hi All,

we are just been terminated a ISDN(Pri)at one of our RMX,but since terminated we are not able to connect a call of 1920kb,call get connect but only support bandwidth 768kb,cross cheak with to terminated line on terminal geeting speed of 1920kb but not support the same speed over RMX.

Can anyone suggest any solution??

Regards

Yashpal

BR
Yash
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Uwe_Ansmann
Honored Contributor

Re: ISDN with RMX

Hi there...

has the meeting room ,you´re trying to dial, been configured to accept 2meg bit rate?

Check the room and the corresponding profile with rmx manager.

Kind regards,
Uwe
Message 2 of 6
YashPal
Valued Contributor

Hi, just dialling over a RMX ISDN base no as well as on meeting id which carry a profille bandwith 2mb but call getting drop on both opection of each and every attempt to connect. Regards Yashpal
BR
Yash
Message 3 of 6
jaz35
Occasional Advisor

I am having the same problem, and I have a ticket open. Please respond.

Joe

Message 4 of 6
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Joe,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Good luck waiting for an update on this post as unfortunately the originator usually never follows these up, even if asked to do so on multiple occasions.

If you have any update please ensure to do so as otherwise the community cannot work.

BestRegards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 6
SLaureys
Occasional Visitor

Stated in the RMX admin guide on page 52 (2-20):

Maximum line rate at which ISDN endpoints can connect to a conference is 768 kbps.

So it's a limitation of the RMX.

Message 6 of 6