Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

I'm trying to do an integration between RMX (7.8.0.246) with Lync 2010.

I followed Polycom documents and I already did others integrations which working well.

This is the error I have on the RMX : "sip tls : registration handshake failure (cs id 1)"

I think there is a problem with the certificate but I don't see what. Certificate is a pfx created from IIS on Lync Server and his name is the FQDN of the RMX so I think that everything is correctly configured.

Have you ever had this problem ?

Thank's for your help.

Ivan B.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Ivan,

Make sure the common name in the certificate refers to a DNS name which resolves to the RMX signalling IP address. Also make sure the Lync Front End servers have the same root CA certificate as you have in the RMX pfx loaded into the Trusted Root computer store and not the user store.

Other than having the certificate 2048 bit and Binary encoded.. You should be good.

S.

HP Recommended

Hello Simons,

My certificat was good. In fact the problem coming from their Checkpoint Firewall where some ports were blocked.

Everything is ok now :).

Ivan.

HP Recommended

Hello Ivan,

Thank you for this answer, do you know which port was blocked?

I have probably the same issue.

Thank you

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.