Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

MGC 100+

pankaj_sharma

MGC 100+

MGC 100 + is showing low memory ( checked by using IP terminal /Donkey COM) ,

1 Could anyone share how to free memory by delecting files  ?

2 Or Any other ,method free memory ?

Thanks in advance .

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pankaj_sharma

MGC 100 + (MCU Disk )

Dear All

In MGC 100+, when we Open IP Terminal / Donkey – COM window

Upon using command line    “ disk_stat”     in IP Terminal / Donkey – COM window.

It  is showing low Disk Space (Available bytes only 1450 bytes)

Could any body share the command line to Increase the Available Disk Space (or any other method of increasing Available Disk space.)

Thanks in Advance 

Message 2 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: MGC 100 + (MCU Disk )

Hello pankaj_sharma,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I have joined your two post's as there is no requirement for opening a new post covering the same issue.

If someone has any input they will respond.

If this is urgent please work with your Polycom reseller to contact Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 4
pankaj_sharma

Re: MGC 100 + (MCU Disk )

Thanks Steffen
Message 4 of 4