Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

i am posting here before i open a paid call with polycom so hopefully someone can answer my question.

i have a MGC-25 bridge with meeting rooms setup and they are accessed via HDX9000 and software PVX clients (newly added). usually there is no more than 4 HDX users (no PVX) connected at a time and display shared content just fine but today we had 6 HDX and 1 PVX client and the content will not display. I took the presenter off to another meeting room with a HDX client and it worked fine. another strange problem was that we had 5 HDX clients and 1 PVX connected but the 6th HDX client could not connect and if i manually added the HDX using the MGC manager it gave me an error about there were no more participants allowed. this kinda looks like the PVX client was causing the problem but i need to make sure it is not the bridge first.

this meeting today was unfortunatly with all the C title execs so i now have to fix as they will be doing this now every month.

Is there a limit to connections to this bridge with content being displayed or maybe the PVX software client is causing this problem?

thanks

James

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi James,

You can try  to set  up "Conference On Port" option  [COP] on meeting room configuration tab.

regards

Marcello

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.