Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Moderator Chairperson conference

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Moderator Chairperson conference

Hi

please if somebody can suggest how to solve the following request.

we have in company rmx 1500, rpd, rm, etc.

one user want to initiate a conference with let say 15 others, but he want to control their speakers and to conduct the meeting.

i tried to create in rmx new meeting room with a new profile which allow moderator but failed..

can you suggest something related?

thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Re: Moderator Chairperson conference

hi

nobody no ideea?

thanks

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Moderator Chairperson conference

Hello @ibucur ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

If none of the Community volunteers replies you always have the ability to work with a Poly reseller to open a ticket.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3