Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

i have successfully integrated our OCS R2 server (Routing, Authentication and Host Authorization), using TCP, with our RMX 2000's. i am able to call a Meeting room or conference ID on the RMX but the problem i am faced with is that the call runs for 4m39s then cuts. i have my OCS R2 client logs. unable to upload it here.

on the RMX, i configured the SIP server but the status, under the signaling monitor shows, fail. i can ping the server from the RMX and all OCS services are started.

please assist me urgently.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Are the OCS servers and the RMX on the same LAN, or is there any kind of firewall between the two?

HP Recommended

the OCS server and the RMX is on the same LAN but not the same VLAN. no Firewall between the two.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you cheak the RMX logges,what it says??

Regards

Yashpal

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.