Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My church purchased some used cards for our Polycom MGC +50 bridge. After putting the cards in the bridge, it shows faults on all the cards of Unexpected_Card_Type. I am unable to find information on what the solution for this error is in the documentation and there is no support anymore. Does anyone know what causes this error and maybe a clue as to how to solve it.

MCU Version: 7.5.0.52

Card Software Versions: 0.00.751 & 0.00.99

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

My first question would be, what cards did you buy ?  Some of the older MGC cards were not compatible with the latest software....

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

My first question would be, what cards did you buy ?  Some of the older MGC cards were not compatible with the latest software....

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply.

We purchased two Audio+8 cards, hardware version 6.22.0, and dual video cards, hardware version 1.83.0.  I will start through the documentation I have for the bridge software version.  Any direction you could give to which document would have that information would be appreciated.

Also, thank you for the test site you set up.  I discovered it a month or two ago and have really appreciated the functionality.

HP Recommended

Found the compatibility in the Release notes.  Didn't have a copy.  Looks like these cards aren't compatible.  Thanks for your help.

HP Recommended

If "dual video cards" means Video-12 (double Video-6), then it is not compatible with MGC+ bridge.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.