Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Error - enough network resources not available to call please use lower rate,

when i am dialing from remote it gave above error, after configuring conference room and meeting room. Please help.....

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello ashwin,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The Information you provided is quite limited.

The Error Message you are receiving is quite clear.

In order for anybody within the community to have a chance to provide any advise please ensure you provide at least some basic Information.

• Is this a new installation or has this error appeared suddenly?
  • What Software Version are you running on the RMX 1500 (I have amended the topic of this post)
  • What endpoint and what speed are you dialing?
    Has this worked before or has this always been the case?
  • Is this a H323, SIP/LYNC Call?

Above should be provided as a minimum,
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
  • it is a first time installation 
  • RMX 1505 has MPM media card with license10SD location and RMX 1500 MANAGER  7.8.0.246 version is used
  • The end point device is Polycom HSX7000 camera at all location and dailing at 256KB/S 
  • it is work properly once after first time configuration but after rebooting the device it will give same error.
  • it Is H323Call
  • another error is when dailing from remote it will connect home location only all other location are not connected directly, either the configuratiuon of each location is DAIL-OUT or DAIL-IN.to connect that we have to login in RMX Manager and manually connect each location.
HP Recommended

SteffenBaierUK please reply......

HP Recommended

Hello ashwin,

as a Polycom Employee I am unable to provide free support and in my role as a moderator I only replied in order for you to supply some bsic information for other community members to attempt and assist you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Thank you for the reply, As our company are POLYCOM Reseller , from where we can get support?
HP Recommended

Hello Ashwin,

as a reseller you should be aware how to contact Polycom support.

If you are unaware please follow up the advise in my signature.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

error message point out that you RMX do not have more ports left to connect call.is there any confrence going on the RMX if yes so how much port that confrence consuming and on what bandwidth you are trying to connecting a call

Regards

Yash Pal

HP Recommended

SD configuration not working...HD & CIF configuration working properly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.