Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,

I have an 1500 rmx That worked fine. the RXM days ago started to failed.

ERROR LED is red and does not answer me the IP address and does not load the web management. Configured rooms work well and communicate through the rmx. I'm afraid to stop responding and need to get backup

When reset this error. (attached image)

The version I do not remember and I do not.
I hope you can help me.

thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Seems mangment IP is not responding.i would suggest you to rebbot the system multiple times.

Please also check whether power to RMX is getting flap or not.Once you will get reaponse please post running version with your next Comment.

You can also reassain the IP to RMX by USB LAN configration utility.

BR

Yash Pal

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.