Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I just would like to know the possibility to downgrade RMX 1500 software version 8.1 to 7.7. The reason is I have tried to upload the back up profile settings which I have created from the RMX software version 7.7 to a new RMX 1500 with  version 8.1. But I could not do that and it shown some errors. And i believe it's because of the software mismatch of the back up profile. Can anyone advice me is it possible to downgrade the RMX software V8.1 to 7.7. If possible, please let me know what are the precedures.

Regards,

Anwar

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Anwar,

There is no problem to downgrade the RMX S/W. Use the same procedure as for upgrade. Please note that you have to apply the Activation Key corresponding to the S/W version after upgrade/downgrade.

WBR,

Mike

HP Recommended

Hi Anwar...

according to the 8.1 release notes (which can be found here), this is possible.

Check the link for more information.

Cheers, Uwe

Check my blog at https://aitsc.de/blog
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.