Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HI all,

I need your help. Please I need  USB-CP - zip file of USB stick  on version 7.8.0.246 

Can you send me somebody this file , its very important to me, thank you very much 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

It's over 200mb in size..  why don't you just click on the link and download it ?

Gary M

HP Recommended

I don't know why the 7.8 version isn't posted any more but if all you are trying to do is set the IP addresses the one you have should work. If it doesn't, the USB 7.2.2 should also work. The format of the lan.cfg file hasn't changed in quite some time.

HP Recommended

Thanks very much. Today I try it after I will write mz result for it 😉

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.