Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RMX 2000 - Browser environment error

Flash
Occasional Visitor

RMX 2000 - Browser environment error

Hi

I have a problem with web-access to Polycom RMX 2000 (7.2.2.64)

I am accessing RMX IP address via Internet explorer from two PC with different OS and IE versions:

1. WinXP(SP3), IE8 - web access is Ok

2. Win7(SP1) 32 bit, IE10 - RMX 2000 - Browser environment error

Tools => Internet Options => Security and add the IP address of the RMX to the Trusted Sites - done on both PC

I tried to run IE in admin mode. 

Does anyone knows this problem ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Andrew

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mackrobinson
Occasional Visitor

Re: RMX 2000 - Browser environment error

From what I understand from other posts, the RMX's web feature is not compatible with IE 9 or IE 10.  You may have to downgrade or use the client (I am using RMX Manager 7.8) to access the RMX from a Win 7 box running IE9.

Message 2 of 5
YashPal
Valued Contributor

another way to install RMX Manger if you have delicated machine for the same to get easy mange your RMX

Regards

Yash Pal

BR
Yash
Message 3 of 5
Mike_v
Honored Contributor

Gary Miyakawa noted >>> here <<< that he had some luck running Chrome with IE Tabs.

WBR,
Mike
--------------------------------------------
“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”
― Donald Rumsfeld
Message 4 of 5
CurtisBona
Advisor

I've been using IE10 for a while now and haven't had any issues with Web interface.  Just put IE in compatibility mode and all is fine....

Message 5 of 5