Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RMX 2000 Control Unit ERR led

Visitor

RMX 2000 Control Unit ERR led

We are new to this system.  We see an indication of a major error on the control card.  We cannot seem to find any information on resolution.  Assuming replace the card.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee

Re: RMX 2000 Control Unit ERR led

This usually happens due to an old version either on the Media card or on the Control Unit. If the RMX is still accessible then ping the management IP and if you get a response go to the WebUI or use the RMX manager to log in and proceed to upgrade the RMX . Make sure to refer to the release notes of the RMX version to see the supported upgrade version path. Hope this helps!
Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2