Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Greetings!

We are now also experiencing the same scenario described by others -- could I please request the hotfix link?

HP Recommended

Same error here on a RMX-1500 running on 7.6.0.172

Can you provide us the Hotfix also?

Cheers

Papas

HP Recommended

Good morning

I have the same problem on a RMX 2000 running on 7.6.0

Can you provide me the Hotfix also?

Thank you

Bye

HP Recommended

Hello, would it be possible to get that hotfix for the RMX 2000 as well please.

-Tom

HP Recommended

I have same problem on RMX 4000

can you provide me hotfix file link to solve out this problem.

HP Recommended

Better suggestion would be either wait for the software fix (as this error doesn't affect services) or post the hotfix on an FTP site for all, rather than a million emails asking for it - surely?

HP Recommended

Good morning

I have the same problem on a RMX 1500 running on 7.6.0

If this Hotfix can help please can you provide me this Hotfix also?

Thank you

BR

Peter

HP Recommended

Hey all,

I have been out of the office for the last week or so, so I haven't been keep an eye on the forums. But there is good news, 7.6.1 (which contans the fix for this issue in its approved GA form) is due to be released at the end of next week. Given that this error is non-service affecting, we are recommending that people wait for the GA build next week and apply that version as it will have gone through the full SQA cycle.

Upgrading from 7.6.0 to 7.6.1 will not require an upgrade key.

HP Recommended

when is 7.6.1 released?

HP Recommended

. I have an end user with the same issue. Can you please send me the hotfix? Customer is running 7.6.0.172

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.